Alliance Youth Mission Trip
30 June – 14 July 2018
Night markets. Bubble Tea. Dumplings. Stinky Tofu. You must be talking about Taiwan! But what visitors do not realise is that this unique and alluring island is home to lonely and fragmented cultures. The Taiwanese people are steeped in centuries-old religious traditions that have hardened their hearts to the gospel. You are invited to explore and experience this curious place and ultimately help breakdown strongholds and invite locals into a relationship with Jesus!
On this trip you will:
- Visit Taipei and get involved in a local coffee shop ministry.
- Engage in street evangelism.
- Build relationships with students by helping them practice their English.
- Share your faith with the working class in the south (including Vietnamese communities).
- Participate in language and culture orientation activities.
- Visit and pray for women in local maternity care centres.
- Meet experienced missionaries and hear their stories.
- Plus much more!
Our hope is that you will enjoy a unique and challenging missionary experience where you will leave with a stronger love for God, and with a greater sense of your place in His mission to save the lost!
Cost: Approx. $2,400 per person (price includes all flights, accommodation, meals, etc., and will vary depending on departure city).
Contact: Peter Graham | Alliance Youth Director | 02 6282 2900 | email@example.com
CLICK HERE to express your interest!